Wednesday, March 26, 2014

i was blanked

Assalamualaikum

Today is a great day so far. Alhamdulillah. I have so many articles and journals to be read. But i steal some of my time posting in my blog. Yesterday, i received more and more news on the missing MH370. At the same time my head blurred. Too many questions popped up and i felt dizzy. You might say i think too much but how could your sense accept the conflicting facts and my mind could no more interact the sequence of information well. Its like a loop and hole at the same time and when other theory of conspiracy, that the whole doom! i hope you get what i mean. As a citizen, how should we raise the questions that keep us questioning without being label as extremist? 

I do pray to Allah, the Almighty that whatever i believe will not happened since it involves numbers of big power countries. i have no words to say cause its hard to rhythm all those in a sentence by now.

Need to go and have my lunch.


Assalamualaikum 

No comments: